Thursday, May 18, 2017

Garnier- Skin Care Products Review- Moisture Bomb


Garnier-moisture-bomb
Looking for skincare products that work for me can be sometimes a challenge, mainly due to my ever changing skin. Having Rosacea, sensitive and dry skin sucks so finding something that is soothing and moisturising, but I think Garnier have come out on top for me with some of their new products. I rarely buy high-end skin care products, mainly due to not wanting to spend a hefty price tag for a cream what might not work for me and be a complete waste of money. When I have read so many good reviews about these products I just had to try them. 
MOISTURE BOMB TISSUE FACEMASKS
I couldn't praise these facemasks enough, they smell natural and fresh. As soon as you open the packaging you can smell the fresh smell, and gosh that is beautiful. Ok You get it, I love the scent. The mask is easy to apply, you may need a towel at hand as it does get very drippy and sticky on your hands. You can feel the cooling and soothing feeling on your skin as soon as you apply the mask. In 5 minutes your skin feels baby smooth, sometimes if you are just relaxing, I just leave it on for longer. Pop some relaxing music on and let the mask do its thing. 
MOISTURE BOMB GEL-CREAM
Although the Facemask is very moisturising and I could feel the difference in the condition and look of my skin days after, I like to keep on top of keeping my skin nice and moisturised. This Gel based face cream is lightweight and smooths onto your skin like silk. A small amount of this cream really goes far which I love, as some moisturisers can be heavy on your skin. I could be wrong but I feel like this cream really does help your skin stay supple and allowing it to still breathe, unlike other creams. This is by far my favourite moisturiser that Garnier has brought out. 
Garnier-moisture-bomb-gel-cream
BOTANICAL GEL WASH- GREEN TEA LEAVES
Although my skin tends to be dry and needs a little help, it can also be unpredictable. In the warmer months or depending on my diet, my skin can go from extremely dry to oily and full of spots due to the heat. Apparently, Green Tea is very good for you, and your skin so I thought I would give this wash a try. It's inexpensive and really helps combat oily skin. My skin always feels purified, fresh after using this product. I don't find it to be drying on my skin either, which is great considering some days I have really bad dry skin and sometimes oily. I have only used it a couple of times but I can really feel the benefit of using it. Definitely worth the pickup!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

© HelloScally | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig