Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What's on my Phone- Photos



Today I thought I would share with you something a little different. I am going to do a what's on my phone series this month starting with my photos from the last 30 days. These are literally what I have taken on my phone. A lot of the time I use apps to take pictures so there will be some effects on a few  images. I just thought it would be fun is genuinely what pictures I have on my phone.




I have been spending some quality time with my younger brother recently, I took him down to the local arcades or 'Amusements' as many refer them as. He absolutely loves the 2p machines because you get sweeties and tokens. In the end he managed to get himself a few MineCraft soft toys. He was over the moon. 

I have been trying to restore my hair to its natural glory.. I have natural Strawberry Blonde hair but after year and years of abuse and excessive bleaching I decided to stop about 8 months ago. My hair is getting stronger and it growing back well after having to cut off all the damage ends. I have been using various different treatments for my hair, One of which is a homemade mask. I kept one of the hair dye application containers so apply the mask to my hair. Vitamin c is good for your hair and a natural colour stripper which helped remove some of the different tones in my hair from when it was dyed. 
For this mask I used:
  • Crushed vitamin c tablets
  • Hair Conditioner for nourishment
  • Drops of hair treatment Argon Oil
  • Few table spoons of boiled water to help break down the tablets
The hair conditioner was pink hence the colour of the mask in the photos above.

After baking some Easter Cupcakes I had got the baking bug, so I made some more cakes which went down a treat! 

I shared some pictures on my social pages showing me talking some photographs for my blog. Shows a little insight into my pop up set up. Although I have studio lighting for taking photographs, I think it is important to have as much natural light as possible (not direct sunlight as it can create glare and shadows in your pictures). 

Here are some more photos that I have on my phone from this month. It appears that I have not taken many pictures on my phone/ipod this month.











If you would like to ask me anything please leave me a comment or PM me

Until next time xox

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

© HelloScally | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig