Monday, April 20, 2015

Feeling Lippy


As much as I have always loved make-up however I was never fond of lipsticks. As a teen I recall having lots of lip glosses, horrible sticky things that smelt of plastic,most likely the reason for me not being a full on lipstick lover. I own one lip liner and less than a dozen lipsticks.
I always have lipbalms on me as my lips are always dry which is probably another reasons why I didn't wear it. Cracked dry lips with lipstick just looks awful. It always used to end up on my teeth too. Very unattractive...



Sorry I couldn't resist putting in  Caroline Krafft from Mean Girls gif in there....
Anyhow, I have been experimenting with color more recently, I normally stick to nude tones for my lips as I am pretty darn pale being a natural red hair and having a fair complexion.Now I can now say that I am a lipstick convert. I am starting to enjoy using them and experimenting with different tones. I have some favourite lip products which I am going to share with you, as well as my favorite lipsticks from my collection. 




Favourite Lip Products 

Soap and Glory- Sexy mother Pucker Lip lacquer in Charm Offensive 

MAC Cosmetics- Please Me 

Benefit Fine one one 
 I love this because it is a highlighter for your face however is multi use and can be used on the lips. You can create a coral ombre lip with this product. I love coral and light pink tones for lipstick. 

Benefit Cosmetics- Coralista Lip Gloss
Gives your lips a pop of colour, gloss and moisturisation 

Favorite Lip Sticks

I love these lipsticks as they really compliment my skin tone. Out of them all I would have to say that Soap & Glory's Pom Pom is my favourite, it is a rich red however depending on how much eye makeup I wear, it looks great, especially with winged eye liner. This is probably the most daring I will get with lipstick, going too bright and rich can make my face look pale and washed out. 


If you have fair skin and have found the perfect shade for you please leave a comment or pm me :) 
Until next time xox

Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous colours! I really like the MAC - please me one.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!

© HelloScally | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig