Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Product Mini Must Haves


If you are looking to try some new products but don't want to commit to the price tag until you sure that you like the product or looking for products to pop in your handbag or for hand luggage on your travels, here are a few products that may take your fancy.

First, Let's talk about Liz Earle's Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, Not only does it smell so fresh with ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Cucumber and much more, It is really good for your skin. I tend to use this in the morning and in the evening. It really cools my skin down and removes the redness from washing my face. My skin has red undertones too, which can be worse in the morning, the spritzer definitely helps with the redness. I got this 30ml bottle in a set over Christmas and will be repurchased when it has all gone. It surprisingly has lasted some time, I used it in January when I went to Tenerife for some Winter sun. It is so soothing on hot, red skin not forgetting it is the right size to pop in your handbag or in your hand luggage when travelling.  I have tried many facial sprays, especially with my red prone skin and this is by far my favourite, I highly recommend it for such skin issues and toning your skin.

Whilst we are talking about Liz Earle Products, I have to talk about their Super skin Concentrate for Night Oil. This is a great little product to have on your travels also for giving your skin a boost of radiance. This is the 10ml roller ball version of the product, which is soothing when applying to your skin. Apply to your skin at night before bed, after cleansing your skin, enjoy the aroma of the product and let the oil work its magic. I find it really helps give my skin a new lease of life, which in the morning can be dull and have lots of dry patches. This certainly helps combat both these problems, I dare even say it has helped keep my skin clearer than normal when it comes to blackheads and spots although this could be due to a thorough skin routine in an evening using the two products I have spoken about so far and another which I will be discussing next.

I don't want this to become a post just about all my love for Liz Earle products, but the products I have recently tried out, have been sample or miniature size before making the plunge for the larger ones. So my apologies about that, but honestly they have some great products. I am an avid fan of their Cleanse and Polish which I have used for a few years now, but anyhow let's not get too obsessed and move onto the next product I think you must try out if you haven't already :-) But seriously It is the bomb! Shh Scarlet!! 

Origins Modern Friction is a facial Exfoliator which removes dead skin cells, spots, and rough skin. It has a creamy consistency which I like to try and foam up in my hands before applying to my skin. I have been using this once a week or twice depending on the condition of my skin, This varies with environmental factors such as cold, windy days, this is when I use this product the most as it leaves my skin smooth and polished beautifully. One thing that really drew me to try out this product was the smell of products I have purchased from Origins in the past. They have such fresh and clean smells which are unique with their products, making my skin feel pampered and well-loved, this product included. It is certainly a product to try if you are looking for a new product to polish your face and leave you feeling like you have just a facial at the Spa. If in doubt try out the mini version like I did. Again, it meant that I could take a higher end luxury product with me on holiday without too much weight, It's another must have mini!

Benefit That Gal has to be one of the most beautifully scented  tinted face primer I have ever used. I find buying the mini version better in my opinion, especially when Boots offer four Mini products from Benefit for £15, which you can mix to whatever you fancy, Plus the full size version is just 11ml, and the minis are 7.5ml, crazy right? To get the most of your hard earned money, you might as well get two of the mini versions of That Gal and pick two other product minis. Resulting in  more product (15ml from x2minis) and the chance to test out two other products from Benefit at for a fraction of the price of the full version,which retails for around £24.50. You also get a free makeup bag when you purchase these minis at Boots!

Finally If you are looking for a perfume to carry in your handbag without the weight, this little pick me up from Next is a great edition to your mini collection. It has a musky and floral scent which I personally think smells more expensive than it is, and the scent lasts a long time. I have nearly used the 30ml version that I was given as a gift, it is the perfect size for trying new scents and its inexpensive. If you have not tried out any of Next's Perfume Range, they are a must!

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and maybe given you some inspiration to try out new products. Do you have any mini products that you cannot live without when you go abroad? Or in your handbag? I am interested in hearing from you:-)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!

© HelloScally | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig